Help with BJYM code and EGR

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Apr 18 21:03:12 GMT 1999

Do you have a list of all the malfunction codes that might be possible, and
a list of the malfunction codes that your ecm actually uses?.
   Having just a couple points that differ can give up some clues.  Just on
these newer pcms there are a lot of possible locations, when using the
crunch method.
Bruce

> I was wondering if anyone could help me remove the EGR and Fuel Pump Relay
code from my BJYM code.  (It's available online).
> I'm so sick of that damn SES light, I'm ready to take an ICE PICK to it.
:)  (I'm jokin, but that's what one of my friends did on his car -- not
exactly the brightest boy in the world)
> The Fuel Pump Relay error comes from me forgetting to flip the kill switch
on the vehicle, and the EGR, of course, comes from not being there at all.