O2 sensor idea

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Apr 19 23:27:14 GMT 1999

By sharpening your skills, there are other signs than color to tell ya whats
going on.   Running a Horiba on each cylinder won't tell ya diddly about
plug temp either.
Sounds like your trying to tune to a AFR rather then what performs best.
  I absolutely guarantee ya I can tune a car to 12.5:1 (or any AFR you
pick), and can hole a piston....
  Tell me how you find transistionial ping/detonation with a WB O2.
So, without p--- - c---, how are you going to do this.
  I can appreciate liking an easy answer but it just ain't gonna work that
way.
Bruce