O2 sensor idea

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Tue Apr 20 01:32:03 GMT 1999

Isn't this the basics Bruce (NO flame)
On unleaded you can't read color (other than red , way over rich ,way lean ,oil
, and other engine failures ) and you can't use wb O2 alone Bruce , a
accelerometer will tell you when your near the proper AFR (I am now using
standard O2 sensor) . Read that value (led) then do a read of a plug and see if
your not way rich or lean or any other problem.
Then change temp. range of plugs ( hardly ever do this ) . No expert but if you
change type of plugs start over. Every time you rebuild the engine change cam
ect. start over. Change RPM band start over. Index plugs start over.

Steve

Steve