O2 sensor idea Alky testing

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Apr 20 20:09:32 GMT 1999

GM used to sell the neatest little test kit for this.
   Graduated test tube, think it was 0-15 ml (?).
   Neoprene turkey baster type eye dropper.
Add 1ml of water.
Add 10ml of fuel
Shake without spilling (for the engineers in the group).
Let the water settle back out..
If you now have 3ml of water then the fuel was 20% alky.
Bruce