Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

Paul Tholey pxtx at erols.com
Tue Apr 20 21:45:41 GMT 1999

	That goes double for me.  I feel the engine coolant will be much safer
too.  I heard my pop mention one time that Mustard Gas would be sent out
the tailpipe of a car if someone uses R12 in conjunction with an
intercooler and the R12 leaked into the combustion chamber.  Pretty scarry,
if you ask me.  Your turbo throws some metal, your intercooler cracks and
bam!  No one will be seen in your rearview.

Paul Tholey