Propane blower

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed Apr 21 12:59:19 GMT 1999

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 Regnirps at aol.com wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:03:49 EDT
> From: Regnirps at aol.com
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Propane blower
>
> A friend just did a propane conversion on a 350 for a Canadian and put a
> blower on as well. Propane is 50 cents a gallon in B.C. and 105 octane
> equivalent. They think it will still look brand new inside after 30,000
> miles. Anybody have any experience with this? I might try it myself. Its not
> exactly EFI, but could produce some interesting ideas in control. Hmmm, how
> about a high pressure liquid propane injector?

years ago ( ~ 14 yrs) I drove taxi and they were 318 factory propane. they
were great the heater put out more heat then the gasoline versions of the
car and the life span  was much higher and service requirements much lowwer.

I did the propane installers course and the inspecter course when I was a
mechanic, Ive got the docs somewhere at home and will scan then upload
when I find them

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8