Injector flow ratings (was: Bosch Flow Ratings)

d houlton x0710 tc75918 at hpra5.msc.az.boeing.com
Wed Apr 21 17:35:49 GMT 1999

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> Someone sent this to me and suggested I pass it along to respective
> names, without his email address.
>
> Here goes, hope its useful!

Ok, so maybe I can contribute a little bit finally.  I went through the
agony of looking for injectors a couple months ago.  I ended up finding
4 different web sites with info and compilied all the findings into an
Excel spreadsheet.

Theres a sheet for each of the sources's data, as well as a sheet that
gives the source location and a code for them.  The main "Composite"
sheet then is a collection of all these.  Theres I think 4 different
manufacturers and about 205 entries.  A lot of these are duplicates
though cause I list all sources.  i.e. the Bosch 0 280 150 400 has 3
entries for instance.  It's good to cross check and see if they all
agree on the flow rate.

Being a spreadsheet, it's very easy to re-sort the list according
to maker, flow rate, part number, etc.

Then I also made another that lists flow rates from 18 lb/hr through
55 lb/hr injectors from 25 psi to 90 psi.  I was getting sick of
doing the calcs all the time so I made this as a quick reference.
It's based off off a 40 psi baseline pressure, but you can easily
change that as well as the units (kPa, Bar, gm/sec, etc.).

The URL for them is:
http://www.inficad.com/~houlster/efi.htm

--Dan
houlster at inficad.com