Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Apr 21 17:54:50 GMT 1999

> 10 degrees is not much!  How much boost do u plan on
> having with your 431?

Yes, the 10 degrees was on an unboosted engine, using a heater to
provide "hot air".  No more than 10 lbs of boost, and a redline of
4000 RPM.  Stock, boring cam, .030 383 using a 440 crank and 440 YJ
rods.  I got lucky and aquired a set.

> Somewhat off the subject, but if water injection is
> used, is it pre or post turbo?  Just curious.

On the Buick V6, I injected the water (20% water, 80% isopropol) right
into the intake runners next to the fuel injectors, using a seperate
fuel rail and a seperate fuel pump, yada yada.

For the truck, I'm hoping not to need this.  If I do, I'll be lazy and
spray it under the plenum into the carb bore where the plenum mounts.

Reminds me, I have to take pictures of the plenum.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)