Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Apr 21 18:11:53 GMT 1999

>   Also, remember two different applications.  Try you mustang with a trailer
> (pulling it, not on it<g>), and 2-3 minutes at 2/3 throttle in 2nd gear like
> on a long step grade, and you would have luved any help........

This I can relate to obviously :)

>    Try looking at a farm tractor where they run 90% throttle for 6-7 hours
> atta time.

I didn't get your analogy here... not ever seeing a "real" farm tractor, just
those things yuppies mow their lawns with.  Are they intercooled?  Or use rad
fluid in the airstream or something like that?  I passed by the John Deere
website hoping to catch a snippet or two, but I didn't see anything that helped
me "get" the analogy.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)