Injector flow ratings (was: Bosch Flow Ratings)

Daniel Houlton houlster at user2.inficad.com
Wed Apr 21 21:32:44 GMT 1999

Mike Morrin wrote:

> At 10:34 am 21/04/99 -0700, d houlton x0710 wrote:
> >Frederic Breitwieser wrote:
> >Ok, so maybe I can contribute a little bit finally.  I went through the
> >agony of looking for injectors a couple months ago.  I ended up finding
> >4 different web sites with info and compilied all the findings into an
> >Excel spreadsheet.
> >
> >The URL for them is:
> >http://www.inficad.com/~houlster/efi.htm
>
> I downloaded the spreadsheet, but Excel97 refuses to open it, asying it may
> be a read-only file etc.  Does it work for anyone else?
>
> Mike

Mike and others,

Sorry about that.  I'm not sure why it happens.  I've just re-done it a half
dozen times and I keep getting that same error.  I'm not sure why.  So instead,
I've zipped the files individually and uploaded them.  These seem to download
and open correctly.  I also saved them as Excel 5.0 / 95 for people with older
versions.  Plus they're a lot smaller.  Should have done this in the first
place but wasn't thinking.

--Dan
houlster at inficad.com
http://www.inficad.com/~houlster/amigo.htm