O2 sensor idea

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Thu Apr 22 01:33:28 GMT 1999

> Yes.   At least  two manufacturers that I know of, currently have retail
> products which will "transform" a WB EGO signal (LSM-11 or UEGO) to that of
> an OEM style zirconia signal, in conjunction with a user definable
> switch-point set-point feature.
>
> Say you want to force an ECM/PCM into "thinking" it is perturbating around
> stoich, while in fact it is perturbating around 11:1 A/F..........no
> problem.
> Look for URL's associated with Auburn Performance Equipment, and Powertrain
> Electronics.
>
> Walt.

Auburn Performance and Modern Muscle both sell the meter using the LSM-11
sensor. I have one and it works well. It has an analog out but do not
believe it has adjustable setpoint. It is not in manual and I know
the designer and he never mentioned it. Be interested if anyone knows
specific info on the setpoint.

The Powertrain Electronics site isan Lambda Pro which appears to be
another clone of the NTK. Also has loggerout of 0-5 volts and a 0-1
output to feed to production ecm but again no mention of adustable
setpoint.

regards,

frank parker