AIC controler questions/feelings

Robert Scott Winnicki bobw at WPI.EDU
Thu Apr 22 06:22:37 GMT 1999

Anyone out there ever used one of these (HKS AIC III) or something like
them?  Are they worth the cost, or is there a way to make something
similar or better?  I don't need/ want to create a new FI system for the
car (MAzda RX7)  The stock system is good for now, but I would like to be
able to add additional fuel at a set rpm/boost range.  IS there a better
way to do this then buying a pricey little injector computer.  (like make
my own?)  BTW, increassing fuel pressure, swpaing out stock injectors,
ect are not options.

thanks,

bob