Twin Turbo Chargers For Sale from 3000GT VR-4

Brent W bwiscombe at email.msn.com
Thu Apr 22 15:21:07 GMT 1999

Hello,
I have for sale the two turbos that came on the factory twin turbo 3.0 liter
V-6 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (the brother to the Dodge Stealth). I only have
the turbos themselves without any other items. These are the TDO4 series
turbochargers by Mitsubishi.

These two turbos were working perfectly when removed prior to converting the
car into a race car. The car only had about 15,000 miles on it at the time
when the turbos were removed for the conversion, so these turbos are gently
used. These turbos have the built-in wastegates which make using them on
turbo conversions so much easier and much more compact. These turbos have
fittings to attach a lubricating oil inlet and outlet supply line, as well
as fittings to attach an engine coolant inlet and outlet supply line, if you
want to use coolant to help keep the turbo bearings cooler.

These turbos would work really great on any 2.2-3.5 liter twin turbo engine
setup whether it be a V-6 or a straight 4 cylinder engine. Or you could use
a single turbo for any 1.0-2.0 liter single turbo engine setup, maybe a
turbocharged Mazda Miata or Harley Davidson?!!!

Please contact me if you have a desire to purchase these turbos from me.
I will sell them to the best offer.

Thank you,
Brent Wiscombe
bwiscombe at msn.com