747 tables

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 06:33:06 GMT 1999

 A friend of mine who is an incredible programmer, has agreed to
write an editor for 747's (maby others later). I sent him the tuning
tips and programming 101 files but the tables and switches listed in
these files seem VERY incomplete. If anybody has found more tables
and such please send me whatever you have. He will include EVRYTHING
in the editor that we can get the memory locations and descriptions
for.
 He says the program will have graphs and the whole nine yards!
 It will only take a few hours for him to write as soon as he gets
time from the government software he is currently working on.

 Any info will help.