747 tables

steve ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Sun Apr 25 16:28:25 GMT 1999

It looks like ECM guy has laid out every table in the 747 ECM, have a
look at this WWW page:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/9938/

Also, tell your friend to make his program extensible by reading a
separate file that defines the PROM image layout.  An example is
promedit or tuna.  I wrote and posted the source code to tuna, which
uses a simple text file to describe the locations, sizes, and coversion
factors for ECM tables.  I posted the source in the hopes that other
people could make use of it for their ECM editors.  Look on the ftp site
for tuna.zip.  It's in C, hopefully that's what your friend will use.

--steve

The Punisher wrote:

>  A friend of mine who is an incredible programmer, has agreed to
> write an editor for 747's (maby others later). I sent him the tuning
> tips and programming 101 files but the tables and switches listed in
> these files seem VERY incomplete. If anybody has found more tables
> and such please send me whatever you have. He will include EVRYTHING
> in the editor that we can get the memory locations and descriptions
> for.
>  He says the program will have graphs and the whole nine yards!
>  It will only take a few hours for him to write as soon as he gets
> time from the government software he is currently working on.
>
>  Any info will help.

Steve Ravet
ARM, INC
steve.ravet at arm.com