Briggs and Stratton

Wallace A. Gustafson cobra at interwrx.com
Tue Apr 27 15:39:32 GMT 1999

Send me all the numbers & specification for the engine.  Also include a
description of the application.

If you have access to a scanner -- scan a carburetor gasket, so i can get
the appropriate mouting figured out.  Please include referencing dimensions.

I'll see what I can do.

Wallace "Cobra" Gustafson