7747 ecu revision

cwagner at info2000.net cwagner at info2000.net
Wed Apr 28 03:37:48 GMT 1999

I got ahold of a list of all the tables and switches for the 7747
computer and have revised the 1227747.ecu file provided with the
new promedit.  I have changed some tables around so everything is
where it is supposed to be.  I also added quite a few things along
with removing some items that would never be used.  It will be
located in the ftp area incoming at the efi site.  It is labelled
7747ecu if any one wants to try it.  If there are any questions or
comments, email me at cwagner at info2000.net and let me know.