Fuel injection plugs (propan)

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Apr 28 07:47:18 GMT 1999

> Hi Greg,
> To keep the propane cool enough perhaps a system, as used by Jaguar might
> work.
> They use a cooler tube hooked up to the AC system to keep the fuel cool.
> regards
> Tom
Hi
What I have been thinking of is:  Making a conventional LPG evaporator
system.Insulate the LPG tank.Insulate the fuel system(efi).Fit a in tank
LPG
pump,control the pump so it would not put to much energy into the LPG.
(non return system?)When you have been driving for a while and the LPG
has taken a lot of energy out of the LPG fuel in tank to evaporate and the
pressure has come down to zero pressure, then switch automatic to lpg into
the cars efi system and run liquid injection.A cooler tube like you have
suggested would lower the time to cool the LPG, and with small LPG
consumption the evaporation inside the tank would be little .
Would it work?
Espen Hilde