Fuel injector choice?

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Apr 29 22:13:15 GMT 1999

> runners.  You can have a shop such as force-efi (.com)
> do all the machinework for you.  Costs a bit more, but
> it sure is nice!

Its actually not that difficult to do yourself... either with a proper
welder, or a product called durafix.  Durafix comes in two flavors,
ferrus and non-ferrus, so you can weld steel/iron or
brass/copper/aluminum, etc.  Its good to about 40,000 psi of pressure if
you are a pro, or I'd cut that figure in half.  For welding bungs on an
intake, its great stuff, nice and fast, and doesn't leave a rotten stink
in the room (don't use the product in your living room however).

All ya need is a stable surface, a $20 propane torch, and a pair of shop
goggles.

torch welding products:  www.durafix.com

My intake (I tig'd it, but it gives you the idea):
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/dodge/dodge.html