Fuel injection plugs

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Fri Apr 30 15:38:12 GMT 1999

And when you go down a hill the drive motor can be a generator dumping into
batteries for dynamic braking. The neat thing about
the Gen. motor set up is that the engine can run at a steady RPM while you
vary excitation on the generator to speed up and slow down. An engine at a
near constant RPM will most likely get better mileage.

Don