Fuel injection plugs

Regnirps at aol.com Regnirps at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 18:13:00 GMT 1999

<< mwichstr at online.no (Espen Hilde)
 Sender:	owner-diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 Hi!
 I agree with using a variable transmition to keep the rpm at max torque but
 we have to have a variable size engine to, to get max torque we have to
 have wot.if we drive at wot the output will be to high for our use.
 Variable stroke is a help but it will be a ineffichent combustion camber
 with
 the short stroke and the compression ratio will not be good still running
 wot.
 VW made a variable compression ratio combustion camber, dont ask me how
 they did it.....variable combustion camber and variable stroke would
 do the trick .....easy uh....Ore several independant engines coupled
 together
 Espen   >>

A few years ago there were some prototypes that had a small engine that ran
only at WOT and pressurized a hydraulic system which in turn drove the
wheels. The engine was intermittent at low speeds and continuous under higher
loads. What happened to them?

Charlie Springer