purchase efi332 boards

Al Lipper alipper at cardozo.org
Thu Aug 5 16:40:18 GMT 1999

To avoid further confusion, here's the deal with the ECU6 boards.  I have
three of them left for sale.  They cost $37 each plus shipping.  These are
bare printed circuit boards (no components).  I will sell them to the first
three people who contact me to arrange for shipping and payment.  Once they
are gone, there are no more (ECU7 boards may be available in a few months,
but no guarantees).  I am not at all involved with the EFI332 project - you
must contact the appropriate people for buying those parts.  I hope this
clears things up.

				Al
efi at cardozo.org