DIY_EFI Digest V4 #460

Jensen, Mike MJensen at etcusa.com
Tue Aug 10 13:35:09 GMT 1999

Has anyone ever built a home dynamometer?  If so does anyone have any
plans or could someone explain how they did it? Perhaps there is a site
on the web that I have yet to find. If anyone could point me in the
right direction it would be most appreciated!

Michael H. Jensen
Mechanical Designer
Environmental Tectonics Corp.
125 Jamesway