Home Dyno

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Thu Aug 12 00:40:21 GMT 1999

  I have just received an update notice from
"Mike Glover"<glover at blkbox.com> for his 'FREE' StreetDyno software.  I have not used it (yet) but some of the people on this list have used it and with good results.  You can get to the StreetDyno web page by going to:
  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5837/StreetDyno.html