Signetics N82S2708N

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Fri Aug 13 02:58:55 GMT 1999

Does anyone have the pinout/specs (anything?) handy for the Signetics
N82S2708N.
 One of our CAE TWA 727 flight simulators at work smoked one of these
ROM's and I can't find any info on it anywhere. I can use the chip from
it's sister ship next to it, to burn a new one. This is in the motion
cabinet electronics. These machines are pretty complicated for sure. It
has been down for 5 days.
 Check out:
 http://www.flightsafetyboeing.com/ (I don't know what all is on it..)

 This is electronics, but no EFI content, so please reply privately, if
deemed necessary.

 Thank you all.

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.03 at 110.45     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral