really small micro kernel OS called QNX

Phil Lamovie injec at ains.net.au
Fri Aug 27 14:39:17 GMT 1999

--------------9AE869564BD0DC69AA04EC4B

quote from AlphaNT list

     There is this very cool, really small micro kernel OS called QNX.
     It wasrecently supposed to be the basis for the newest AmigaOS
     but was dumped infavor of Linux.I have seen the demos of this and
     it is very cool, stable, posix compliant andis a REAL TIME OS.

Does this mean anything ? Could it be usefull for a peecee based
management system ? See I'm really not a ludite.

regards,

 Phil Lamovie

 injec at ains.net.au

     cogito ergo zoom

--------------9AE869564BD0DC69AA04EC4B

<HTML>
quote from AlphaNT list
<BLOCKQUOTE>There is this very cool, really small micro kernel OS called
QNX. It wasrecently supposed to be the basis for the newest AmigaOS but
was dumped infavor of Linux.I have seen the demos of this and it is very
cool, stable, posix compliant andis a <B><I><U>REAL TIME OS.</U></I></B>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
Does this mean anything ? Could it be usefull for a peecee based
<BR>management system ? See I'm really not a ludite.

<P>regards,

<P>&nbsp;Phil Lamovie

<P>&nbsp;injec at ains.net.au
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; cogito ergo zoom
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>