Idiot questions for lazy newby

MASON HAYES mahayes at bc.cc.ca.us
Fri Aug 27 22:35:01 GMT 1999

Try using a Bosch L-jetronic (if you can have the machining done for multi
port FI) or if your confined to a carburater setup use a throttle body FI
setup. I think Bosch K and KH are thrrottle body (someone correct me if I'm
mistaken) I recommend the bosch of earlier models late 70's to mid 80's
because of there simplicity and reasoning. go for the hole package when
salvaging. the systems tend to use soft fuel lines (american types use
stiff lines) makes it easier for modification. consider EGR and any smog
and emissions stuff. more questions just holler.