Mazda MX6 & Probe Turbo engines

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 14:14:15 GMT 1999

Chris,
the same 2.2 Turbo 4cyl was offered in the Probe & MX6
from 1989-1992.   I service PCs at a place called Midwest
Engine, in Cleveland, OH..  The last time there, I saw one
of those engines on  a pallet.  800-234-1423.
They are a good bunch of guys.  Tell them I sent you,
and you'll get the "oil burner special"    8-)....  LOL  Just kidding..
They have thousands of Japanese engines..What they don't stock,
they can get pretty quickly,,
Mike V