Getting facts straight! (3/3)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 7 13:34:04 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Parker <parkert at ihug.co.nz>
To: Greg Hermann <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: Getting facts straight! (3/3)

I'll bet ya the primary driver for the cost is the warranty recovery rate.
When the manufacturuer is picking up the tab, lots of ifs no longer matter.
Switchin voltage does vary by fuel type, that I got from a fellow that does
oem calibrations,  also, shows why there is an option to change it in some
calibrations, (ie allows for the very high alky content), in like Brazil.
Grumpy