TPI and TBI engine swapping book

CSH-HQ nacelp at jclnet.com
Sat Dec 25 16:15:34 GMT 1999

Theory accounds for alot.  I have a copy that I refer to quite often.
If all you'll ever do is one TBI swap maybe it ain't worth it to you.
Course, some folks want a book that does it bolt by bolt for just their
application, so anything less, doesn't meet their expectations.  You really
don't need to buy anything to do a swap if you read the archives a couple
dozen times, most qeusstions have been hammered out in theory, and all you'd
need to do is resolve a practical answer.
Grumpy