neural network and/or fuzzy logic

clay clayb at sonic.net
Thu Dec 30 04:46:28 GMT 1999

Good response Phil, I've thought of the "learning ECU" myself more than a couple
times. Entirely possible, and should be able to do a good job, with the excellent
feedback of the wideband O2's available.

The torque sensor is essential, but I don't believe it needs to be rotating. Take
my favorite American V8, for example... The motor mount is approximately
orthogonal to the mount/crankshaft radius, making a perfect location for the
torque sensor.

Just one more part, tho. I don't think I'll be using one tomorrow, either. but it
is both reasonable, and possible.

- Clay