DIY_EFI Digest V4 #721

Daniel Yap flor1 at mailcity.com
Fri Dec 31 02:49:45 GMT 1999

yeap, i know 350d is long in terms of time, i was hoping to keep everything related only to frequency not a time base. the toothed wheel is mounted on the flywheel end. The engine is mounted on a frame and covered by safety guards and the teeth are not readily accessible. If the wheel is to be remounted, the engine has to be lifted up out of the frame and rotated. The main problem I guess would be the difficulty in doing so as most things have been either bolted down tight or welded already. I would check with the technician as to how long it would take if i needed to remove the engine, not too sure if they will be too happy with it. Thats why I was looking for alternatives. If not I guess I would go with the sliding sensor idea.
Thanks for the amount of info anyway.
P.s sorry about the last whole posting, my mistake.

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/