Tweak your Delco's boys!!!!.

Andrew Choset choset at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 1 06:52:14 GMT 1999

I became very interested in this when I saw the website, so I proceeded to
e-mail the manufacturer, in order to find out if I could make use of the
product in my 88 IROC with 350TPI.  Unfortunately, here's the reply I
received:

>sorry, this is not possible. It is designed to work with a Holden Delco
ECM...

>Cheers

>Brad--
>The Toy Shop Automotive Boutique
>EFI DIRECT Pty Ltd
>Technology  ~  Excellence
>The Home of KalMaker Software

Is this the case?  I'd appreciate any insight into the matter.

Thanks,

Andrew Choset