Tweak your Delco's boys!!!!.

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Mon Feb 1 07:53:42 GMT 1999

As far as I know the KALMAKER will work in nearly all DELCO ecu in Australia
manufactured up intil about 1996 except the latest model cars the use the
newer generation ECU and MAF instead of MAP.

1227277,1227808,16183082 and 16206305 and the 16176424 PCM are about all the
p/n's
I know that will run KALMAKER

Apart from the first two the 277 and 808 that need a extra chip installed to
enable the 8192 baud
ALDL they are all basically the same UNIT inside if you remove the cover as
the pinout is identical and memcal's can be swapped between them all except
PCM to ECM.

The USA equivivent to the 808 is i believe the 1227165 (165) But I have also
plugged BIN's
from USA that I found into my bench ECU and they worked fine so I assume the
P4 ecu has
various partnumbers throught the world and KALMAKER should work perfectly on
the 165 at least.

What ECU does the 88 IROC with 350TPI have on it.

>>>The boys at KALMAKER are very switched on. But they may have zero
experience in the USA
>>>stuff...
>>>

>>>sorry, this is not possible. It is designed to work with a Holden Delco
>>>ECM...

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER