Tweak your Delco's boys!!!!.

Niki Albury joelsmama at tpgi.com.au
Mon Feb 1 11:25:14 GMT 1999

I spoke to the lads from efi direct at the summer nats last month about
kalmaker......well the bloke i spoke to reckons he or should i say they could
make kalmaker run on the holden stuff only but coul change the base program to
what ever they wanted....be it 1 or 2 bar boost or have exter I/O lines .......so
if this is the case one would think that they could make it run on the USA stuff
eh!! ....oh yeh ....you need lots of $$$$$$$ to get it running and then add extra
every time you want to do another car.....if you just burn a eprom of the file
then the car cuts out after a given time .....cute eh!!! (NO!)

Justin