Anyone trigger a electronic IG module with points?

Van Setten, Tim (AZ75) Tim.Van.Setten at CAS.honeywell.com
Mon Feb 1 15:25:43 GMT 1999

> Subject: Anyone trigger a electronic IG module with points?

	You might want to try a company called "Pertronix".   I did a search
on the net and found one site at:

	http://www.justbmws.com/pertronix.html

	We have used these point conversion electronic ignitions in our
sandrails with great success.  We run a lot of different engines and they
seem to make one for everything.  The best part is that just in case it does
screw up, you can still put the points back in and drive home!
	Good luck....Tim.