Wide Range EGO

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Mon Feb 1 16:19:35 GMT 1999

Ray, others - if the parts are about 20 bucks cept the UEGO and a board first
off - small quantity -is about 50 bucks - I'll take up a collection and write
you a check for several as soon as you are ready.  Don't forget to include in
the price pizza and a bucket of beer.

Hell, all most of want is to: