fuel pumps

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Mon Feb 1 22:16:22 GMT 1999

Not only fires but locate it so that even in a severe crash, the tank and
lines will not get crushed or torn loose.  A tank under the back seat area
with the fuel pump nearby is a good location.  You don't need floats or
other stuff, feed a cone shaped tank tangentially at the bottom.  Vent the
top back to the main fuel tank, supply the high pressure pump from the
middle of the bottom.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>