UEGO IDEA was(Re: More UEGO stuff)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Feb 2 01:54:30 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Sherwin <wsherwin at idirect.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, February 01, 1999 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: UEGO IDEA was(Re: More UEGO stuff)

This cal with everything turned off would be the first trick.
The only systems I have a clue about are gm so I speaking specifically about
them.
If your serious about even trying then I suggest you look at a
aussie 808 since it uses the least code, and has room to
write on the existing bin..

Would seem to me, just using a piggy back devise using the EGOR
would be the ticket.  Just use a Stamp/Pic and monitor the O2.
Reverse engineering a prom to disable it is alot of work, and I've
been warned that deleting to much can cause "routine" problems.
One thing I think would work is using a series of 555s for fuel,
and the oem box for timing.
Bruce

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html