Wide Range EGO

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Tue Feb 2 03:56:03 GMT 1999

I have been wanting one of those gizmos for a long time, too.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to develop one, although I
have done enough design work on it to know what it will look like.  I
would much rather have a tested circuit or, better yet, a PC board.

Garfield had gotten one working and was in the middle of testing it when
he was flamed off the board.  Too bad... lots of people really wanted
that circuit.  Now, it would appear that a few people are trying it
again.  I wish them success, and hope that they get some return for their
effort.

Ray Drouillard