Love This

Clarence Wood clarencewood at centuryinter.net
Tue Feb 2 20:32:07 GMT 1999

  Could you, or someone, please explain PWM (assuming that PWM=Pulse Width Modulation) of cooling fans?  I thought that cooling fans worked on an on/off system.  Under what conditions would you want PWM control, and what is the pulse width that is being modulated?  You guys really know how to humble a guy; I thought I had a lock on cooling fans!(:<

Clarence