AutoClutch and manual trans (was: Re: Smooth strategy)

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Wed Feb 3 12:52:43 GMT 1999

The Ferrari setup is WAY more complicated than that.  Also motorcycles are
non-synchro.  A car trans won't shift with a ratchet shifter.  But two
pedals and no shifter is definitely the way to go.  We have been shifting
with 3 pedals and a shift lever since the '20s or teens.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>