Chevy ECMs

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Wed Feb 3 15:29:27 GMT 1999

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Ken Kelly wrote:

> Ernst,
>
> I haven't disected a 96 unit, so I can't give you a direct
> answer. They seem to be very similar in many respects. I
> have my 95 apart, socketed the PCM, and I am building a
> Flash prom editor for this beast. If someone with a 96 wants
> to open his or hers we can compare notes.
>
> 		Ken

Ken,

I assume you have been looking at what I am doing on the 93's.  We
might want to get together in writing the flash prom editors.  I have
noticed that other editors don't do very well with some of the single
byte parameters.  Mine is being written in VB 4.0, and I will probably
need modules/screens for the TCC, fuel setup, spark setup, and misc
parameters, and probably on a 96 for the trannyu shifting setup.

			Roger