OBD II LT1 Engine Swap Gotchas???

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Wed Feb 3 16:30:00 GMT 1999

Well, since I *have* a 94 Camaro, I can guarantee you that it does NOT have
post cat O2 sensors. These made their debut on 96+ OBDII cars. Mine is OBDI.
Other difference is that the F-body PCM uses only one knock sensor, whereas
the Y-body (vette) uses two. AFAIK, the ONLY time post cat O2's were used (Y
and F-body) was 96 up.

Also, FWIW, there is a place called Casper electronics that makes the rear
O2 simulators. heard they work pretty well :)

TTYL!

Larry