Chevy ECMs

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Feb 3 17:39:00 GMT 1999

Sounds Good. I just started mine. It is in VB5! I have the
basic structure working. I have implemented the basic
windows functions like Open & save as. I had a little
trouble with the binary files - I'm not a basic programmer,
but I have it all working now. I have read a file, checked
the data internally, and written the data out into another
file using Save as. The files are identicle. I am now coding
the scramble & unscramble chip function.  I expected to
actually start the edit parameters later this week. As you
know I have to deal with two chips, the event & the timer
side. My plan is to start with basic edit by name with some
reasonable scaling built in. I will add the fancy graphics
and block edits later.

	I would like to see how similar our data tables are. It
looks like I really have 0xFFF of data table in each chip.
Some of the items may be the same.

 Let's talk off list. I have your email, and you have mine.

		Ken