superchargers for <$1500? Got one.

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Thu Feb 4 16:08:30 GMT 1999

Folks, if anyone here needs a 79-93 mustang supercharger, I've got one for sale
and it's only $1300.  It's made by Powerdyne, and it's belt driven, externally and
internally; it's extremely quiet.  It puts out 9lb boost on a 302cid motor, and
it's very easy to fabricate a bracket for the head unit (it's a centrifugal type)
to fit other cars.  The kit comes complete, including original instructions,
brackets, tubes and fmu.  There are no oil lines to plumb, as the unit has ceramic
dry bearings.

Daniel