Intake Runner Length

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 18:12:16 GMT 1999

This is not making sense.  The "corkscrew" ports on the intake side of
my Syclone's votec heads are generally considered to be bad.
The faster guys use the earlier 229 (regular intake port),
or the bowtie heads, which don't use that vortec crap..
 It seems to be good at making low to midrange torque
with surprisingly little spark advance, but useless for
big flow or high RPM...  any thought would be appreciated.
MNike V