Rising rate fuel pressure regulator

DC Smith dcsmith at gnttype.org
Fri Feb 5 12:05:12 GMT 1999

Mike,
 That's a pretty impressive piece! One thing I would be looking at
myself, is mounting it on the fender liner. I would take that nice
o-ring setup you made and attach it to a bracket that bolts to the
oiginal regulator holes, then run a AN line to the regulator on the
fender liner. From there to the return line on the frame. I am concerned
that with the large mass of the regulator, it will tend to move and
possibly leak fuel. Fire! :) (the ones I saw left the stock regulator on
the rail, and were installed in the return line, after the stock
regulator.) The big thing is to hold back flow, to get FP to go up.
+your throttle linkage will be RIGHT there, and could possibly catch.
(just guessing here)
 Is that the KB 70 mm throttle body/dog hou$$$e? Nice stuff!

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.13 at 112     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:dcsmith at gnttype.org
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral