Newbie questions

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Fri Feb 5 21:53:31 GMT 1999

They are hard to find, but they did come in pick up trucks the main
difference is the throttle plates are 2" and 350 TBI's
are 1 13/16" or some where around there. I would guess you could do a little
portion and polising on a 350 TBI use 454
injectors and the spacer that lifts the injectors up to get some good flow
numbers.  IMHO   Don