A little too simple

Onebil2mny at aol.com Onebil2mny at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 16:26:47 GMT 1999

In a message dated 2/6/1999 7:24:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, quest100 at gte.net
writes:

<< I see that others have noted the 4.3 injectors as the source of the lean
 condition. By the way, the color code for the 4.3 is Yellow/Blue.

 As to bore size, I have other throttle bodies with the same size bores as in
 my 93 PU 4.3.  According to the Production Numbers on the others they are
 for 5.0 and 5.7. I have also been told by others that
 they all have the same bore size. >>

I'm gonna take everybody's word on the injector size thing....  although I am
still a little confused.   It seemed to me that since a 4.3 is really a V6
version of a 5.7 (same size cylinders) and the V8 computer throws in 2 extra
pulses, the injector size would be similar.  Oops!

Thanks for the advice!

Bill K